Youth Start-up Internship Programme
The Government partners with the Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (Cyberport) and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) to launch the Youth Start-up Internship Programme 2023, with a view to providing young people with internship opportunities at local start-ups and fostering their interest in pursuing a career in innovation and technology. In addition, the Programme also aims to help start-ups nurture talents and drive the development of the local innovation and technology related industries.
The Programme offers 200 internship positions in total across various disciplines, such as data analysis, software engineering, marketing, design and business development. Participating companies may engage interns in full-time, part-time or mixed mode. Each internship position will be entitled to a salary subsidy up to HK$10,500 per month provided by the Government.
Participating students will be able to:
- apply acquired knowledge to gain work experience;
- develop and sharpen their specialised and transferable skills through participating in a series of training and entrepreneurship activities provided by Cyberport and HKSTP;
- gain a career head start in the innovation and technology related industries;
- build network with professionals and leaders in the start-up community.
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holder aged between 18 and 30;
- Full-time student from a local post-secondary or tertiary institution (including students of sub-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes);
- Currently not a beneficiary under any publicly funded internship programme
3 to 6 months
Application and Enquiries
For more information, please visit the webpages of the following co-organisers --