Youth Start-up Internship Programme
Home Affairs Bureau partners with the Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (Cyberport) to launch the brand new “Youth Start-up Internship Programme” on a pilot basis, with a view to providing young people with internship opportunities at Cyberport’s affiliated start-ups and fostering their interest in pursuing a career in innovation and technology. In addition, the Programme also aims to help corporates nurture talents and drive the development of the local innovation and technology related industries.
The Programme targets to offer no less than 100 internship positions by phase. The first phase offers 30 positions across various disciplines, such as data analysis, programming, corporate governance, marketing, design and digital marketing. Participating companies may engage interns in full-time, part-time or mixed mode. Each internship position will be entitled to a salary subsidy up to $10,500 per month provided by the Government.
Participating students will be able to:
- apply acquired knowledge to gain work experience;
- develop and sharpen their specialised and transferable skills through participating in a series of training and entrepreneurship activities provided by Cyberport;
- gain a career head start in the innovation and technology related industries;
- build network with professionals and leaders in the start-up community.
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holder aged between 18 and 30;
- Full-time student from a local post-secondary or tertiary institution;
- Currently not a beneficiary under any publicly funded internship programme.
Application and Enquiries
For more information, please visit https://italent.cyberport.hk/career-development/YSIP